We put a lot of thought into who becomes a member of the EAC. All applicants go through a refined screening process with each member carefully selected to ensure they are a good fit for the group.
Do I qualify?
- You must be the owner of the business or a qualified decision maker.
- You must be in business in Charlotte for a minimum of one year before joining EAC.
- Your business category must be “open”.
How do I become a member?
- All applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Prospective members are screened for possible conflicts by the Membership Committee.
- Submit a membership application, along with the $500 initiation fee.
- There is a two-week cooling off period – where the application is presented to the general membership for approval.